The Team

Welcome to WHY I...

This blog is all about us. If you are expecting anything different, you've come to the wrong place!

Our team consists of four very different individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds,

Our blogs are our opinions on everything. From WHY I hate vegetables through to WHY I love classical yodelling.

Enter the world of the human mind and share an opinion or two.


Team Leader: Robert Spear
I'm a alcohol enthusiast with a strong affinity for technology, I'm an incredibly picky eater and don't get me started on how much physical activity is torture.

 Members:

Alejandro Nieves
I am in love with computers and hardware. And yes, I have taken it to a physical level (I have built computers, diagnosed technical problems, etc). In addition, I am into health and fitness.

Jaclyn Wong Jia Wen
I would perceive myself as a health and adrenaline junkie.  I absolutely love outdoor activities such as hiking, rock climbing and sports. I've completed a half marathon and hope to complete a full marathon soon! 

Chun Ho Toh
Computer software enthusiast with a big passion in games. I love swimming cause I love to stay afloat but really that's the only physical activity that separates me from the virtual world.


- by the team of "Why I" -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee