Why I love coffee

There are only 2 types of people in the world. The ones who drink coffee or the ones that drink tea. Well, You guessed it! I am definitely a coffee person.

I love coffee! I love how it taste, I love the whole ritual around drinking coffee, whether brewing it myself or just sitting in a coffee house with a nice hot cup of coffee catching up with a friend. And I love how it feels after I drink it! I enjoy my coffee when taken in small amounts, that way I can slowly enjoy and taste the aromatic smell of the coffee. In this post I'm going to list down some of my favorite coffees and what it is actually made out of.


picture reference: Sydneymovingguide.com


I personally love Espresso. Espresso is generally thicker than coffee brewed by other methods as it has a high concentration of suspended and dissolved solids. As you can see in the picture above, espresso only consist 1/3 of espresso shot. So yes it will be bitter for those who are not use to drinking coffee on a daily basis.

My second favourite coffee drink would be the Long Black. Long black consist of one shot of espresso and about 2/3 of hot water. It is also similar to espresso, however it is not as bitter as you think.

Okay that's too much of a bitterness in one post. Let's go to another more mild type of coffee, which is the Cappuccino. It still consist of a shot of espresso, with a combination of steamed milk and milk forma with a dash of chocolate powder. The cappuccino is not only delicious in taste, but it is also very pleasant to the eyes. I normally judge my love of a cappuccino drink by how nice the barista can make the drink.

-Jaclyn-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers