Why I Enjoy Algorithms


Algorithms exist in everyday life. It is a set of actions in sequences to be performed and are used widely in computer languages. Computers are fascinating devices that allows us to do various tasks from entertainment to educational purposes to jobs and work that runs the world. Let it be calculations, data processing, automated process, running a program on computers; there is a well defined and set of algorithms that enable the process.

I do enjoy complex calculations in Mathematics and especially in parts involving sequences, series and recursions. Apart from that, I also love logical reasoning in Mathematics. This follows suit into my current interest which is programming languages. So far, I had only encountered Java, a little of C++ and I gotta say I do enjoy reading and playing with them. Reasons that I enjoy them:
  • The sense of achievement/accomplishment when solving a complex equation or algorithm.
  • It challenges me to solve a difficult one.
  • WELL I just like to think on stuff; really nothing more.
-Chun Ho- I LOVE to THINK !

Image reference: Img

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee