Why I like Hill Station

"What is a hill station?" might be the first question that comes in mind to most readers.

Hill station is a term where a town is located at a higher elevation than the nearby plain or valley. Hill station comes about during the colonization of European colonial rulers that colonized mainly Asia. Those stations are founded as a "summer heat retreat" or getaway for them to avoid the rising heat. Here's my question to readers: what do you think of colonization and these hill stations? Are they good or bad in the current time of the century.

I am a full bred Malaysian and the place "Cameron Highlands" is a very common retreat to most Malaysians due to its cooler weather compared to the humid tropic weather around Malaysia. One thing for sure, my family and I travel down there every year ever since i was little. Could put it as a yearly trip round down to there and the weather changes as time goes on due to the rapid development and little control by the local authorities. The last time I went there, I could say that the cold is not really there anymore. Nevertheless, its a good retreat compared to the hustle bustle of the city.

What does Cameron has too offer? My personal favourite would be the tea plantation by BOH Plantations which offers their best black tea and as one of the biggest manufacturer in Malaysia with a distribution power both domestically and internationally. Here's just some snaps and pictures of it.

All this green stuff is TEA !
Me and my brother from one of the lookouts










Here's a video about BOH tea:



Stay tuned for more !~

 -Chun Ho-




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee