Why I Uber

I grew up in a country where our only mode of transportation is our own car. It was not safe for us to ride the cab or the bus. But few years back, I learnt about UBER from a friend. She uses UBER everywhere and she said it was really cheap back in Malaysia. I was skeptical at first because they only accept payments via credit card at the time. Even when I came to Australia to pursue my studies, I realised that everyone uses Uber which makes me very curious to try it out too!

Gradually I found myself taking Uber every now and then, especially those nights where the train or buses are not working. Here are 3 reasons why I decided to take Uber.


Photo Resource: http://www.uberchile.info/2016/07/


1. It's easy to book

With just a few typing and clicking. One can easily book a ride with Uber. They also provide UberEats which delivers food to your door step. How incredible is that? Also, there is a fare estimate before confirming the book, this way riders could have an idea how much they're spending. Based on experience, their estimated fares are quite accurate.

2. They don't refuse

I've tried getting cabs in Sydney and in Kuala Lumpur and most of them have refused to take me anywhere due to congestion. Uber on the other hand never refuse to take you around and that's what I really love about them too! they are more customer orientated than profit orientated

3.  Routes and Drivers are trustworthy

Based on my experience, I've never encountered any huge problems when calling an Uber car. The routes are safe and the drivers are super friendly, they even provide you water bottles and candies in their car

Well, there are many more reasons why I would prefer taking Uber than the usual cab in the city! Uber is definitely the leading company in the taxi industry for now and I am excited to see what other improvements Uber will make with their services.


Jaclyn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee