Why I Workout

There are a few reasons why I decided it was a good idea to start working out. I saw myself getting fat after finishing school for not doing any sort of exercise like sports and walking, so I had to look for an alternative. My big brother was lifting at the time, and that got me thinking, I gotta get bigger than him, I wanna be the big brother now. And there I went to get a gym membership.

Not only do I want to become healthier and look better through weight training, but I also want to be stronger. Mentally and physically. Since I don't really have a main goal in life at the moment, this keeps me motivated to accomplish new goals and feel happy about myself.

There are a few YouTube channels I would like to mention that really helped me out get started and continue training: Buff Dudes, Hodge Twins, Scottman Fitness, Kali Muscle and a few other that I occasionally check out like TigerFitness, and of course loltyler1 (hehe xd)

- Alejandro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee