Why I Video

Greetings from the team of Why I!

We have made a remarkable and fun journey of reminiscing over events that we like and hence "Why I" was born out of inspiration into reality.

Here's our last post of the blog titling Why WE like about places on Macquarie University. 

Despite of our major differences and likes, we unanimously choose this topic the university is our alma matter which brings us together and made this amazing journey possible !

The team of Why I has been made up of :

1) Jaclyn the travel enthusiast and gym bunny 🐰 and our respective superb camerawoman with her iPhone 7 ( L.O.L) as well as the masterful video editor and the only power gal on the group
2) Alex the gym junkie with his physique of super muscles he lifts computers around with his burning passion for them. The mastermind of our photography equipment with his trusty mate of tripod and sharp perception of landscaping. His almighty quote "Do you even lift bro"?
3) Robert  our team leader, the resident of alcohol enthusiast , the idea and the pinnacle of the geniousity formation of our group titling Why I. The big guy for all the humor and laughs on the videos.
4) And lastly, me ; Chun ! The awesome and competitive gaming guy with a huge ups on technology and an agreement on big no-no to gym with Robert. Planning and summing up our group as a whole.

Without further ado, here's our video below :

BE Prepared ; Don't say I did not warned ya on our absurd humor. 😝

 

Signing out from the team of Why I,
-Chun Ho-




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee