Why I Anime

Anime refers as an animation from Japan which its style often characterized with colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastical themes. In Japan, anime is covered in all sorts of genre from animations, TV series ,games and even advertisements on billboards. Anime is an art which is not bound only to Japan itself but towards all forms of animation that exists in the world. However, in the western culture, anime is plainly denote to a "Japanese-style animated film or television series"; in another word a style of animation created in Japan.



Reasons why I Anime:

  • The depth of the story line and characters in anime is absolutely MIND-blowing. The details and effort put in by Japanese animators towards the anime that they create takes such careful planning and execution. This is what makes anime full of sense of thrill and depth compared to animations in Western countries.
  • The variety of genre that anime has to offer. Genre such as comedy, fantasy, romance, action, thriller and the list goes on. Though my favorite genre is fantasy and action.
  • The art form of anime appeals to me. The vibrant colours to the themes of anime are just too good to pass out. Well because I am Asian maybe? LOL.

If you are new to anime; here's what you need to get start:

For latest and newest anime stream go to: Anime Stream
For list of anime rankings go to: Anime-Planet

Stay tuned for more.
Chun Ho


Image reference: Img

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee