Why I Love Sleep

I love sleeping not because I do it everyday, but simply for the fact that I can forget about the past and start a new day fresh. For example, if I'm just having a bad day, I can sleep for 8 hours, wake up the next morning, and forget about everything that happened and continue on with my life. Not only that, but since I workout a lot, sleep allows my body to replenish energy and increase the recovery process. Finally, my bed. It's the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on in my life. It's like a cloud, so that's another reason why I don't just love sleeping in general, but I love sleeping in my bed especially.

Image Reference: from @JSummer81 's Twitter post (9-Jul-2014)

Well that's it peeps, that's all I got for this blog!

- Alejandro


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee