Why I love Malaysia

Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia, where it consist of 13 states and 3 federal territories. I am born and raised in this beautiful country and I would like to share with you 3 reasons why I absolutely love my home country.


 Picture Reference: http://www.kuala-lumpur.ws/

1. Mix of Old and New

Malaysia is an idea destination if you would like to experience both and new places. In major cities like Kuala Lumpur, there are massive skyscrapers and large shopping centres. In other part of the country such as Penang, one could find old temples and more historical sites.


Picture reference: http://travel.cnn.com/


 2. The Food

I cannot start about food because there are just TOO MANY GOOD FOOD in Malaysia. There are delicious food everywhere, so it is enough and left for a whole year. Food stalls are lined up along the streets, serving fresh and delicious food in many varieties from Chinese, Malay, Indian food and much much more. I personally love and miss the good old fashion Nasi Lemak. Nasi Lemak is considered by many to be the national dish of Malaysia and if you ever think of visiting Malaysia, this delicious meal is NOT to be missed. 

Picture reference: http://travel.cnn.com/

3. The Beaches
Malaysia's beaches are reason enough to love this country. There are amazing beaches along Terengganu state which consist of Pulau Redang, Tioman and Pulau Langkawi. These beaches are ideal for anyone who love a good play time under the sun. Beach activities ranging from snorkeling, scuba diving and much more.


-Jaclyn-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I Like Computers

Why I love coffee