Why I Like Computers

1. Entertainment

Video games, my passion. There's nothing better than finish the final exam of the semester and coming home to a library full of games to play on my computer. I have a blast playing with friends online, playing competitively in games such as League of Legends and Counter Strike (Although I've kinda stepped away from those games for a while), and sometimes I just like to chill and play single-player games.

2. Education

Being able to do my homework and studies from 1 device makes my life so much easier. Not only is taking down lecture notes faster, thanks to fast typing and auto-correct, but it also allows me to download all of my textbooks and readings and carry them around everywhere I go.

3. My Passion for Hardware

There has been so many improvements in technology in the past few years. With faster processors, more storage, power efficiency, aesthetics, I have grown to be a PC enthusiast. I absolutely love learning about the hardware behind desktop computers, laptops, smart phones, consoles, etc. And with that I have been able to build my own PC's! Not one, not three, but TWO PC's! It may seem a little insane for someone to build a computer, quite frankly it's not that complicated. You just look at guides online that tell you what you need to do, and all you gotta do is screw things in and plug-in some cables.


Here are a couple of pictures I took of the two PC's I've built


- Alejandro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Economics

Why I love coffee